- Meeting your Academic Advisors
- When to meet your Academic Advisors? and How?
- General Enquiries
When you enter the PolyU as a newcomer, you are likely to find it is full of new and challenging activities.
If you are facing questions and concerns on the following issues:
- your intellectual, professional and personal goals;
- your study plan and selection of appropriate subject to achieve your goals;
- clarification of academic regulations and requirements;
- special learning needs;
- early signs of learning problems, etc.
Please "come" and seek "advice" from our academic advisors. They will provide you with timely feedback, accurate guidance, and sincere support.